Uzbekistan is well known for mosques, tombs, and Silk Road. Tashkent is the capital of Uzbekistan. It is situated in focal Asia and a landlocked nation. Uzbekistan has the biggest gold stores on the planet. Samarkand, Bukhara, Andijan, and Tashkent are the fundamental urban areas of Uzbekistan. Uzbek handiwork like wood cutting, gold weaving, calligraphy, painted and cut tables, lacquered boxes and numerous different things are extremely renowned over the globe.
Uzbekistan Visit E Visa
PKR 20,000 /-Per Person
- Uzbekistan Immigration Fees
- Visa Service Charges
- All Taxes
- Tourist Visa
- As Per Hotel Reservation stay in Uzbekistan
- 90 Days Validity (Travel Time )
- 14 Working Days Processing Time
Uzbekistan Visit Visa Requirements
- Passport Original.
- 3 Passport Size Photo.
- N. I. C. photo Copy.
- Business Covering Letter or Business Card.
- Hotel Booking.