What to Eat
Pakistani food is rich with traditions of Mughal’s, Turks, The Central Asians and the Iranian, therefore having a rich flavor. Several local restaurants serves the authentic Pakistani dishes, Meat, fish and vegetables enriched with a combination of various spices. Specifically, the most famous is the grilled barbecue.
- Seekh-Kabab (minced meat grilled on skewer)
- Shami-Kabab (minced meat)
- Tikka (barbecued mutton, beef or chicken)
- Karahi (mutton, beef and chicken meat)
- Saji (Barbecued leg of lamb)
- Pakistani mutton and chicken curries
- The oriental rice dish called Palau, are also popular among the local and foreigners.