(2021 Super Discount, 1 Free with 5 Offer)
3 Days Tour to Neelum Valley, Sharda, ArrangKel, (Every Thursday Group Traveling)
Discount offer LHE / ISB RS: 8,499/-
Contact Us: 0321-4591408 / 0308-5264698
HTS Office: Central Plaza, Barkat Market Lahore / Block H3 Near City School Gate 1, Johar Town Lahore.
👉 Any one (Girls/Boys/Couples/Families) can join us for family friendly environment.
ATTRACTIONS: Dhani Water Fall, Kuttan water Fall, Keran, Sharda, Kel, Arrang Kel
Separate room charges (twin sharing/Couple) 4,000/- per couple additional.
Participants from Karachi can join us at LHE / ISB
All ready Discounted package, fix price
Note: 5 Full Seats with 1 Folding Seat free
25% discount on folding seat
• 50% DISCOUNT for kids under 10 years with jumper seats.
• Babies who will sit in lap will be free
Seat Arrangement Policy:
Seats will be allotted before departure by tour management for your convenience and will shuffle during the tour. For any specific seat demand by any client, 1000/seat/day will be charged.
Under 3 years Children – Free of Charge (Lap or on folding seat if available)
3-8 years Children – Half Charges (folding seat)
8 plus years Children – Full Charges
Trip Duration: 3- Days
Accommodation: 02 Night Hotel Stay
• Private Saloon air conditioned/heated Coaster/high roof
• Hotel stay on 4/5 person sharing basis. (2 Bed + 2 Mattress)
• Separate room for couples
• Quality Meals (breakfast + Dinner Total 5 Meals)
• BBQ, Bonfire
• All kind of tolls and taxes
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
• Personal Clothing etc
• Room heater
• Entry tickets
• Jeep for Kel
• Extras at hotels like drinks, laundry, phone calls.
• Insurance liability medical aid, and rescue etc.
• Anything not mentioned in cost include area.
🗓 Day 00,Thursday
• Departure from Lahore at 09:30 pm
🗓 Day 01 Friday
• Pick members from Faizabad Daewoo Express Terminal
• Breakfast on the Way
• En-route visit of Dhani Waterfall, Kutton Waterfall
• Arrival Sharda, Hotel Check Inn
• Free time to visit Sharda University
• Dinner & Night stay at Sharda or Keran
🗓 Day 02 Saturday
• Breakfast at 8am
• Drive to Kel on Local Jeeps
• Note: (Jeep fare will be divided equally on participants), dropped at Cable car point.
• Move towards Areng Kel Cable Car + 45 minutes hiking
• Visit & exploration of most beautiful Areng Kel
• Back to Kel & Departure for Keran
• BBQ Dinner, Bonfire arrangements & Night stay at Keran
🗓 Day 03 Sunday
• Drive back to Lahore,
• Expected arrival Islambad at 06:00 pm
• Expected arrival Lahore at 11:pm
• End of Services
*+- 2/3 hours due to unavoidable reason.
Breakfast (Omelet, Paratha,Tea )
Dinner (chicken Karahi, Fresh Chapati, Night Tea)
Breakfast (Paratha, Alo Anda / Alo Bhujjia/Egg, Tea)
Dinner Chicken Tikka BBQ(quarter piece,Daal, Raita, Cold Drink
Breakfast (Omelet/Half Fry Paratha, Tea)
👕 Items to bring with you: 👜
👉 CNIC (Compulsory)
👉 Masks, Gloves, Sanitizers
👉 Personal Belongings
👉 Normal Clothes
👉 Jacket / Shawl
Note: Plan can be changed a little bit during tour on request of participants or any other reason. Also, due to forced/unforeseen circumstances itinerary can be changed at any time in tour.
Hotel Information is added. in some case if hotel’s booking full then we will provide you another same category hotel.
1) BANK DEPOSIT:
Deposit Rs.50% per head advance in the following account:
Bank Name: Meezan Bank
Account Name: RashidKhalil
Account number: 02120104130202
2) VISIT OUR OFFICE
Visit our office to deposit cash amount and get receipt.
37 LGF Central Plaza, Barkat Market, New Garden Town, Lahore.
Office Timings: 11 am – 7:00 pm (Mon-Sat)
For Jazz Cash Account# 0308-5264698 Title Name: Rashid Khalil
4) Submit advance by any method & SMS/WhatsApp below details on 0321-4591408 / 0308-5264698
*Trip Name and Date
*CNIC Numbers of Participants
*Contact Numbers of Participants
*Total No of Seats & Joining From.
By Cash Payment, please visit our following Offices.
Lahore: Office-37-LGF Central Plaza Barkat Market New Garden Town Lahore Pakistan.
Office No. 1 LGF, 346 Block H3 Near City School Gate 1, Johar Town Lahore.
7 days before the departure, 50% deduction.
3 days before the departure, 75% deduction.
Less than 3 days before the departure, 100% deduction.
Checklist for Tour Preparations.
These are important, you must have
Ruck Sack, Warm Trouser, Warm Jacket, Warm hi-neck
Rain Coat or Parka Jacket and Trouser
Warm gloves, Woolen socks, Woolen cap, Sun glasses
Water bottle (normal 1.5 L bottle of any soft drink also work)
Trekking stick, Trekking boots or Durable Joggers
Torch with extra Batteries, Tissue roll
First aid basic medicines for personal use
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 minutes before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible to carry its own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
• Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking before ONE day of departure date.
• Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of
members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
• In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
• On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
• Company can cancel booking at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
• I understand to abide by the rules & regulation & by-laws of the company, to be enforce from time to time.
• I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.
For Booking, Info & Customize Tour
Call/WhatsApp 0321-4591408 – 0308-5264698