(2021 Super Discount, 1 Free with 5 Offer)
3 Days Tour to Murree, DungaGali, NathiaGali, Shogran (Every Thursday Group Traveling),
Package LHE/ISB Rs: 8,000/-
CONTACT Us: 0321-4591408 / 0308-5264698
HTS Office: Central Plaza, Barkat Market Lahore / Block H3 Near City School Gate 1, Johar Town Lahore.
👉 Any one (Girls/Boys/Couples/Families) can join us for family friendly environment.
Package: Lahore / Islamabad Charges: Rs: 8,000/- Per Head
Couple Separate Room Charges Extra : Rs: 4,000/- Per Head
All ready Discounted package, fix price
Note: 5 Full Seats with 1 Folding Seat free
25% discount on folding seat
• 50% DISCOUNT for kids under 10 years with jumper seats.
• Babies who will sit in lap will be free
Seat Arrangement Policy:
Seats will be allotted before departure by tour management for your convenience and will shuffle during the tour. For any specific seat demand by any client, 1000/seat/day will be charged.
Under 3 years Children – Free of Charge (Lap or on folding seat if available)
3-8 years Children – Half Charges (folding seat)
8 plus years Children – Full Charges
• Excellent conditioned Coaster/grand cabin.
• 3 Breakfast & 2 Dinner
• Night stay in hotel on sharing (bed + mattresses)
• Visit of all mentioned places.
• Professional Guide.
• Basic first aid kit.
• All toll & taxes.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
• Jeep For Shogran
• Extras at hotels like hot / soft drinks.
• Lunch, mineral water, cold drinks, tea, snacks.
• Porters (for carrying personal equipment of participants).
• Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
• Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature.
• Ticket for any Activity, skiing, chairlift, fort, boat.
• Insurance & liability.
• Any item is not mentioned above.
🗓 Day 00 Thursday
• Departure from Lahore at 10:30 pm
• Travel can be via Gt road
• Departure from Lahore:
• Departure from Rawalpindi: Daewoo Express Terminal at 03:30 AM.
🗓 Day 01 Friday
• Short break while traveling to Islamabad
• Clients Pickup from Daewoo Rawalpindi
• Breakfast on the way
• Reach Murree
• Visit Mall Road
• Visit Pindi and Kashmir point
• Travel to Balakot via Nathiagali/Muzaffarabad
Reach Balakot Till Evening
• Night Stay at Hotel(Total Day Travel Time 10-12 Hours)
🗓 Day 02 Saturday
• After Breakfast
• Travel to kiwai
• Transfer to Jeeps for Shogran
• Reach Shogran
• Explore Shogran
• Back to Kiwai
• Visit Mahandri, Kaghan (optional-Subject to time)
• Visit Kiwai Waterfall
• Back to Hotel
(Total Day Travel Time 6-8 Hours)
🗓 Day 03 Sunday
• After Breakfast Start traveling to Lahore
• Short stop at River Kunhar
• Visit Khanpur Dam
• Short stay while traveling back to Lahore
• Reached Lahore around 12:00AM
(Total Day Travel Time 10-12 Hours)
Breakfast (Omeleto Aalo Anda, Paratha, Chana,Tea)
Dinner (chicken Karai, Fresh Chapati, Cold Drink)
Breakfast (Paratha, Alo Andaor Amlate,Channa, Tea)
Dinner (Chicken Qorma, Chapati or BBQ Chiken Tikka ,Cold Drink)
Breakfast (Omelet/Half Fry Paratha, Chana Tea)
👕 Items to bring with you: 👜
👉 CNIC (Compulsory)
👉 Masks, Gloves, Sanitizers
👉 Personal Belongings
👉 Normal Clothes
👉 Jacket / Shawl
Note: Plan can be changed a little bit during tour on request of participants or any other reason. Also, due to forced/unforeseen circumstances itinerary can be changed at any time in tour.
Hotel Information is added. in some case if hotel’s booking full then we will provide you another same category hotel.
1) BANK DEPOSIT:
Deposit Rs.50% per head advance in the following account:
Bank Name: Meezan Bank
Account Name: RashidKhalil
Account number: 02120104130202
2) VISIT OUR OFFICE
Visit our office to deposit cash amount and get receipt.
37 LGF Central Plaza, Barkat Market, New Garden Town, Lahore.
Office Timings: 11 am – 7:00 pm (Mon-Sat)
For Jazz Cash Account# 0308-5264698 Title Name: Rashid Khalil
4) Submit advance by any method & SMS/WhatsApp below details on 0321-4591408 / 0308-5264698
*Trip Name and Date
*CNIC Numbers of Participants
*Contact Numbers of Participants
*Total No of Seats & Joining From.
By Cash Payment, please visit our following Offices.
Lahore: Office-37-LGF Central Plaza Barkat Market New Garden Town Lahore Pakistan.
Office No. 1 LGF, 346 Block H3 Near City School Gate 1, Johar Town Lahore.
7 days before the departure, 50% deduction.
3 days before the departure, 75% deduction.
Less than 3 days before the departure, 100% deduction.
Checklist for Tour Preparations.
These are important, you must have
Ruck Sack, Warm Trouser, Warm Jacket, Warm hi-neck
Rain Coat or Parka Jacket and Trouser
Warm gloves, Woolen socks, Woolen cap, Sun glasses
Water bottle (normal 1.5 L bottle of any soft drink also work)
Trekking stick, Trekking boots or Durable Joggers
Torch with extra Batteries, Tissue roll
First aid basic medicines for personal use
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 minutes before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible to carry its own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
• Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking before ONE day of departure date.
• Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of
members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
• In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
• On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
• Company can cancel booking at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
• I understand to abide by the rules & regulation & by-laws of the company, to be enforce from time to time.
• I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.
For Booking, Info & Customize Tour
Call/WhatsApp 0321-4591408 – 0308-5264698