5 Days Luxury Tour to Hunza, Naltar, Nagar, Chilas (Every Friday Group Traveling)
Package LHE / ISB RS: 14,999/-
Contact Us: 0321-4591408 / 0308-5264698
HTS Office: Central Plaza, Barkat Market Lahore / Block H3 Near City School Gate 1, Johar Town Lahore.
👉 Any one (Girls/Boys/Couples/Families) can join us for family friendly environment.
ATTRACTIONS: Hunza, Nanga Parbat, Karimabad Bazar, Hazara Motorway, Tunnels, Besham, Dassu Dam, Chilas, Kohistan Waterfalls.
Separate room charges (twin sharing/Couple) 33,999/- per couple additional.
Participants from Karachi can join us at LHE / ISB
Seat Arrangement Policy:
Seats will be allotted before departure by tour management for your convenience and will shuffle during the tour. For any specific seat demand by any client, 1000/seat/day will be charged.
Under 3 years Children – Free of Charge (Lap or on folding seat if available)
3-8 years Children – Half Charges (folding seat)
8 plus years Children – Full Charges
• AC Private Transportation (Coaster Saloon / Grand Cabin)
• Quality Hygienic Food (5 Breakfasts, 4 Dinners included)
• Fuel / Diesel / Toll Expenses
• Bonfire & BBQ Night
• Hotel Accommodation (on sharing basis) Beds & Mattresses
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
• Boating/Entry or Fort Tickets
• Jeeps for Naltar
• Expenses of personal nature like cold drinks, tea, mineral water, Lunch etc
• Any extra expenses / vehicle used due to road block
• Any item not mentioned in “Services Available” above
🗓 Day 00,Friday
• Departure from Lahore at 10:30 pm
🗓 Day 01 Saturday
• Joining Participants from Islamabad 4 AM
• Sightseeing on the way (Hazara Motorway, Tunnels, Besham)
• Short stay at Besham for Breakfast
• Visit Kohistan Waterfalls
• Visit Dassu Dam Site
• Dinner in Chilas
• Overnight stay in Chilas
(Grace / Panorama or equal quality hotel)
🗓 Day 02 Sunday
• Breakfast in Chilas
• Departure for Hunza and visit different points like Nanga Parbat View Point and junction point of 3 highest mountain ranges (Karakoram, Himalaya, Hindukush) and convergence point of Indus River and Gilgit River
• Visit Rakaposhi View Point
• Visit Altit/Baltit Fort
• Visit Karimabad Bazar
• Dinner & Night stay in Hunza
(Arcadian/Pamir Hotel or equal)
🗓 Day 03 Moday
• Breakfast in Hunza
• Visit Attabad Lake
• Visit Husseni Suspension Bridge
• Sightseeing / Short Stops at Gulmit & Sost
• Photo session at Passu Cones
• Dinner & Night stay in Hunza
(Arcadian/Rakaposhi View Hotel or equal)
🗓 Day 04 Tuesday
• After breakfast move to Nomal
• Move on to jeeps to Naltar Valley
• Visit Naltar Valley
• Visit Upper Naltar & Skiing Spot
• Move back to Nomal
• Dinner & Night stay in Chilas
(Grace / Panirama or equal quality Hotel)
🗓 Day 05 Tuesday
• Breakfast early morning
• Sightseeing on the way
• Reach back safely
• End of our services with satisfied clients 🙂
👕 Items to bring with you: 👜
👉 CNIC (Compulsory)
👉 Masks, Gloves, Sanitizers
👉 Personal Belongings
👉 Normal Clothes
👉 Jacket / Shawl
Note: Plan can be changed a little bit during tour on request of participants or any other reason. Also, due to forced/unforeseen circumstances itinerary can be changed at any time in tour.
Hotel Information is added. in some case if hotel’s booking full then we will provide you another same category hotel.
1) BANK DEPOSIT:
Deposit Rs.50% per head advance in the following account:
Bank Name: Meezan Bank
Account Name: RashidKhalil
Account number: 02120104130202
2) VISIT OUR OFFICE
Visit our office to deposit cash amount and get receipt.
37 LGF Central Plaza, Barkat Market, New Garden Town, Lahore.
Office Timings: 11 am – 7:00 pm (Mon-Sat)
For Jazz Cash Account# 0308-5264698 Title Name: Rashid Khalil
4) Submit advance by any method & SMS/WhatsApp below details on 0321-4591408 / 0308-5264698
*Trip Name and Date
*CNIC Numbers of Participants
*Contact Numbers of Participants
*Total No of Seats & Joining From.
By Cash Payment, please visit our following Offices.
Lahore: Office-37-LGF Central Plaza Barkat Market New Garden Town Lahore Pakistan.
Office No. 1 LGF, 346 Block H3 Near City School Gate 1, Johar Town Lahore.
7 days before the departure, 50% deduction.
3 days before the departure, 75% deduction.
Less than 3 days before the departure, 100% deduction.
Checklist for Tour Preparations.
These are important, you must have
Ruck Sack, Warm Trouser, Warm Jacket, Warm hi-neck
Rain Coat or Parka Jacket and Trouser
Warm gloves, Woolen socks, Woolen cap, Sun glasses
Water bottle (normal 1.5 L bottle of any soft drink also work)
Trekking stick, Trekking boots or Durable Joggers
Torch with extra Batteries, Tissue roll
First aid basic medicines for personal use
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 minutes before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible to carry its own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
• Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking before ONE day of departure date.
• Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of
members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
• In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
• On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
• Company can cancel booking at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
• I understand to abide by the rules & regulation & by-laws of the company, to be enforce from time to time.
• I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.
For Booking, Info & Customize Tour
Call/WhatsApp 0321-4591408 – 0308-5264698