Eid Special Tour
3 Days Tour to #Swat, #Kalam, #Malam Jabba (15 – 18 May 2021) Package LHE/ISB Rs.11500/-
Contact Us: 0321-4591408 / 0308-5264698
HTS Office: Central Plaza, Barkat Market Lahore / Block H3 Near City School Gate 1, Johar Town Lahore.
👉 Any one (Girls/Boys/Couples/Families) can join us for family friendly environment.
ATTRACTIONS: Fizzaghat, Malam Jabba, Bahrain, Kalam, Oshu, Mataltan, Paluga, Mahodand Lake
Separate room charges (twin sharing/Couple) 6000/- per Couple additional.
Karachi people can join us either in Lahore or Islambad.
We can travel arrangments, hotel accomidation and pick & drop on request for Karachi people
Seat Arrangement Policy:
Seats will be allotted before departure by tour management for your convenience and will shuffle during the tour. For any specific seat demand by any client, 1000/seat will be charged.
Trip Duration: 3- Days
Accommodation: 02 Night Hotel Stay
• 25% discount on folding seat
• 50% DISCOUNT for kids under 10 years with jumper seats. Babies in lap will be free
• Private Saloon air conditioned/heated Coaster/high roof
• Hotel stay on 4/5 person sharing basis. (2 Bed + 2 Mattress)
• Separate room for couples
• Quality Meals (breakfast + Dinner Total 5 Meals)
• BBQ, Bonfire
• All kind of tolls and taxes
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
• Jeep for Upper Kalam
• Personal Clothing etc
• Room heater
• Entry tickets
• Extras at hotels like drinks, laundry, phone calls.
• Insurance liability medical aid, and rescue etc.
• Anything not mentioned in cost include area.
• Extra expenses due to any Natural OR Political cause
Departure from Lahore 09:30PM
Pick members from Daewoo Terminal Islamabad – Peshawar mor at 3:30am
Breakfast on the Way Bahrain
Arrival Kalam, Hotel Check In
Transfer to Jeeps for Upper kalam Visit
Note: (Jeep fare will be divided equally on participants)
Visit of Oshu Forrest, Mataltan & Mahodand Lake
Back to Kalam
BBQ Dinner, Bonfire arrangements
Night stay at Kalam (Hotel – Golden Star or Equal)
Breakfast at 8am
Check out & Drive to Malam Jabba
Arrival Malam Jabba
Explore the surroundings of Malam Jabba
Enjoy, Chair Lift, Zipline
Drive to Fizzaghat
Arrival Fizzaghat, Hotel Check In
Dinner & Night stay at Fizzaghat
Visit of Swat river side.
Drive back to Lahore,
Expected arrival Islambad at 05:00 pm
Expected arrival Lahore at 10:00pm
End of Services
*+- 2/3 hours due to unavoidable reason.
Breakfast (Omelet, Paratha,Tea )
Dinner (chicken Karahi, Fresh Chapati, Cold Drink)
Breakfast (Paratha, Alo Anda / Alo Bhujjia/Egg, Tea)
Dinner Chicken Tikka BBQ(quarter piece,Daal, Raita, Cold Drink)
Breakfast (Omelet/Half Fry Paratha, Tea)
1) BANK DEPOSIT:
Deposit Rs.50% per head advance in the following account:
Bank Name: Meezan Bank
Account Name: RashidKhalil
Account number: 02120104130202
2) VISIT OUR OFFICE
Visit our office to deposit cash amount and get receipt.
37 LGF Central Plaza, Barkat Market, New Garden Town, Lahore.
Office Timings: 11 am – 7:00 pm (Mon-Sat)
For Jazz Cash Account# 0308-5264698 Title Name: Rashid Khalil
4) Submit advance by any method & SMS/WhatsApp below details on 0321-4591408 / 0308-5264698
*Trip Name and Date
*CNIC Numbers of Participants
*Contact Numbers of Participants
*Total No of Seats & Joining From.
By Cash Payment, please visit our following Offices.
Lahore: Office-37-LGF Central Plaza Barkat Market New Garden Town Lahore Pakistan.
Office No. 1 LGF, 346 Block H3 Near City School Gate 1, Johar Town Lahore.
7 days before the departure, 50% deduction.
3 days before the departure, 75% deduction.
Less than 3 days before the departure, 100% deduction.
Checklist for Tour Preparations.
These are important, you must have
Ruck Sack, Warm Trouser, Warm Jacket, Warm hi-neck
Rain Coat or Parka Jacket and Trouser
Warm gloves, Woolen socks, Woolen cap, Sun glasses
Water bottle (normal 1.5 L bottle of any soft drink also work)
Trekking stick, Trekking boots or Durable Joggers
Torch with extra Batteries, Tissue roll
First aid basic medicines for personal use.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 minutes before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible to carry its own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
• Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking before ONE day of departure date.
• Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of
members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
• In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
• On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
• Company can cancel booking at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
• I understand to abide by the rules & regulation & by-laws of the company, to be enforce from time to time.
• I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.
For Booking, Info & Customize Tour
Call/WhatsApp 0321-4591408 – 0308-5264698