Eid Special Tour with Extremely Best Services & Best Hotels In Naran
3 Days Tour to #Naran #Shogran #Sri Paye #Saiful Malook
15 – 18 May 2021 Package Rs.14000/- per head LHE/ISB
Contact Us: 0321-4591408 / 0308-5264698
HTS Office: Central Plaza, Barkat Market Lahore / Block H3 Near City School Gate 1, Johar Town Lahore.
👉 Any one (Girls/Boys/Couples/Families) can join us for family friendly environment.
ATTRACTIONS: Balakot, Kewai, Shogran, Sri Paye, Naran, Saiful Malook, Batakundi Waterfall
Separate room charges (twin sharing/Couple) 7000/- per Couple additional.
Karachi people can join us either in Lahore or Islambad.
We can travel arrangments, hotel accomodation and pick & drop on request for Karachi people
Seat Arrangement Policy:
Seats will be allotted before departure by tour management for your convenience and will shuffle during the tour. For any specific seat demand by any client, 1000/seat will be charged.
Trip Duration: 3- Days
Accommodation: 02 Night Hotel Stay
• 25% discount on folding seat
• 50% DISCOUNT for kids under 10 years with jumper seats. Babies in lap will be free
• Private Saloon air conditioned/heated Coaster/high roof
• Jeep for Shogran & Sri Paye
• Jeep for Saiful Malook
• Hotel stay on 4/5 person sharing basis. (2 Bed + 2 Mattress)
• Separate room for couples
• Quality Meals (breakfast + Dinner Total 5 Meals)
• BBQ, Bonfire
• Services of Guide
• All kind of tolls and taxes
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
• Personal Clothing etc
• Room heater
• Entry tickets if any
• Kunhar River Rafting & Boating at Saiful Malook
• Extras at hotels like drinks, laundry, phone calls.
• Insurance liability medical aid, and rescue etc.
• Anything not mentioned in cost include area.
• Extra expenses due to any Natural OR Political cause
Departure from Lahore 10:30PM
Pick members from Islamabad if any – Daewoo Express Terminal Peshawar Mor 26 No
Breakfast on the Way at Balakot
Transferred to Jeeps
Visit of Paya top, Visit of Shogran
Arrival back to Kewai and drive to Naran
Arrival Naran, Hotel Check In
Dinner & Night stay at Naran – Hotel Minerva or Equal
Breakfast at 8am
Drive to Upper Kaghan by Coaster/Van
Visit of Batakundi Waterfall
Visit Beautiful Batakundi Town,
Enjoy the beautiful land scapes along side the upper Kaghan road
Visit of Jhalkad & Lulusar Lake (if road open for Coaster/Van)
Drive back to Naran river rafting point
Enjoy the rafting ride in Kunhar River (Rafting tickets not included in Package)
Back to Hotel
BBQ Dinner & Bonfire Night
Night stay at Naran – Hotel Minerva or Equal
Early wakeup and departure for Saiful Malook sharp 6am
Arrival Saiful Malook and enjoy the beauftiful sunrise view
Visit Saiful Malook and enjoy boating in Lake
Back to Naran
Breakfast at 9:30am
Drive back to Lahore 10am
Expected arrival Islambad at 06:00 pm
Expected arrival Lahore at 11:pm
End of Services
travel time may +- 2/3 hours due to Eid Holidays rush or due to any unavoidable reasons.
Breakfast (Omelet, Paratha, Chana, Tea )
Dinner (chicken Karahi, Fresh Chapati, Cold Drink, Salad)
Breakfast (Paratha, Alo Anda, Chana, Tea)
Dinner Chicken Tikka BBQ(quarter piece,Daal, Raita, Cold Drink)
Breakfast (Omelet, Chana, Paratha, Tea)
1) BANK DEPOSIT:
Deposit Rs.50% per head advance in the following account:
Bank Name: Meezan Bank
Account Name: RashidKhalil
Account number: 02120104130202
2) VISIT OUR OFFICE
Visit our office to deposit cash amount and get receipt.
37 LGF Central Plaza, Barkat Market, New Garden Town, Lahore.
Office Timings: 11 am – 7:00 pm (Mon-Sat)
For Jazz Cash Account# 0308-5264698 Title Name: Rashid Khalil
4) Submit advance by any method & SMS/WhatsApp below details on 0321-4591408 / 0308-5264698
*Trip Name and Date
*CNIC Numbers of Participants
*Contact Numbers of Participants
*Total No of Seats & Joining From.
By Cash Payment, please visit our following Offices.
Lahore: Office-37-LGF Central Plaza Barkat Market New Garden Town Lahore Pakistan.
Office No. 1 LGF, 346 Block H3 Near City School Gate 1, Johar Town Lahore.
7 days before the departure, 50% deduction.
3 days before the departure, 75% deduction.
Less than 3 days before the departure, 100% deduction.
Checklist for Tour Preparations.
These are important, you must have
Ruck Sack, Warm Trouser, Warm Jacket, Warm hi-neck
Rain Coat or Parka Jacket and Trouser
Warm gloves, Woolen socks, Woolen cap, Sun glasses
Water bottle (normal 1.5 L bottle of any soft drink also work)
Trekking stick, Trekking boots or Durable Joggers
Torch with extra Batteries, Tissue roll
First aid basic medicines for personal use.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 minutes before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible to carry its own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
• Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking before ONE day of departure date.
• Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of
members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
• In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
• On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
• Company can cancel booking at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
• I understand to abide by the rules & regulation & by-laws of the company, to be enforce from time to time.
• I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.
For Booking, Info & Customize Tour
Call/WhatsApp 0321-4591408 – 0308-5264698