(2021 Super Discount, 1 Free with 5 Offer)
1 Day Tour to Umbrella Waterfall, Sajikot Waterfall & KhanpurDam (Every Saturday Group Traveling)
Package LHE/ISB Rs:3,500/-
CONTACT Us: 0321-4591408 / 0308-5264698
HTS Office: Central Plaza, Barkat Market Lahore / Block H3 Near City School Gate 1, Johar Town Lahore.
👉 Any one (Girls/Boys/Couples/Families) can join us for family friendly environment.
ATTRACTIONS: Umbrella Waterfall, Sajikot Waterfall, Khanpur Dam, Pona Village, Water Sports Like Boating, Clif Diving, Jetski
Pick Up Points: Central Plaza Barkat Market New Garden Town Lahore, Pakistan
All ready Discounted package, fix price
Note: 5 Full Seats with 1 Folding Seat free
25% discount on folding seat
• 50% DISCOUNT for kids under 10 years with jumper seats.
• Babies who will sit in lap will be free
Seat Arrangement Policy:
Seats will be allotted before departure by tour management for your convenience and will shuffle during the tour. For any specific seat demand by any client, 1000/seat/day will be charged.
Under 3 years Children – Free of Charge (Lap or on folding seat if available)
3-8 years Children – Half Charges (folding seat)
8 plus years Children – Full Charges
• AC Private Transportation (Coaster Saloon/Highroof)
• Quality Food (1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch Cm Dinner included)
• Fuel / Diesel / Toll Expenses
• Services of Guide
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
• Boating expenses/ River rafting expenses
• Expenses of personal nature like cold drinks, tea, mineral water, Lunch etc
• Any item not mentioned above
🗓 Day 00,Saturday
• Departure from Lahore 11:00 pm
🗓 Day 00,Sunday
• Drive to Havelian
• Arrival at Sajikot Village (A Very Beautiful Greenish Hill Side Small Village )
• Breakfast at Local Restaurant
• Drive to Pona Village
• Start Hiking Towards Umbrella Waterfall (30 Mints Hiking Track)
• Visit Umbrella Waterfall (one of Most Beautiful Waterfall in Pakistan)
• After visit Trek back to Pona at 10:00 am
• Drive to Khanpur Dam
• Enjoy Water Sports Like Boating, Clif Diving, Jetski, Parasailing
• Lunch Cum Dinner at 05:00 pm at Khanpur Dam
• Drive back to Lahore 06:00 Pm
• Arrival back at Lahore at 11:59 pm
• End of Tour with Life Time Memories
(Travel on Gt Road/Motorway)
👕 Items to bring with you: 👜
👉 CNIC (Compulsory)
👉 Masks, Gloves, Sanitizers
👉 Personal Belongings
👉 Normal Clothes
👉 Jacket / Shawl
Note: Plan can be changed a little bit during tour on request of participants or any other reason. Also, due to forced/unforeseen circumstances itinerary can be changed at any time in tour.
Hotel Information is added. in some case if hotel’s booking full then we will provide you another same category hotel.
1) BANK DEPOSIT:
Deposit Rs.50% per head advance in the following account:
Bank Name: Meezan Bank
Account Name: RashidKhalil
Account number: 02120104130202
2) VISIT OUR OFFICE
Visit our office to deposit cash amount and get receipt.
37 LGF Central Plaza, Barkat Market, New Garden Town, Lahore.
Office Timings: 11 am – 7:00 pm (Mon-Sat)
For Jazz Cash Account# 0308-5264698 Title Name: Rashid Khalil
4) Submit advance by any method & SMS/WhatsApp below details on 0321-4591408 / 0308-5264698
*Trip Name and Date
*CNIC Numbers of Participants
*Contact Numbers of Participants
*Total No of Seats & Joining From.
By Cash Payment, please visit our following Offices.
Lahore: Office-37-LGF Central Plaza Barkat Market New Garden Town Lahore Pakistan.
Office No. 1 LGF, 346 Block H3 Near City School Gate 1, Johar Town Lahore.
7 days before the departure, 50% deduction.
3 days before the departure, 75% deduction.
Less than 3 days before the departure, 100% deduction.
Checklist for Tour Preparations.
These are important, you must have
Ruck Sack, Warm Trouser, Warm Jacket, Warm hi-neck
Rain Coat or Parka Jacket and Trouser
Warm gloves, Woolen socks, Woolen cap, Sun glasses
Water bottle (normal 1.5 L bottle of any soft drink also work)
Trekking stick, Trekking boots or Durable Joggers
Torch with extra Batteries, Tissue roll
First aid basic medicines for personal use
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Every member must keep his/her original CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 minutes before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible to carry its own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
• Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking before ONE day of departure date.
• Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of
members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
• In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
• On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
• Company can cancel booking at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
• I understand to abide by the rules & regulation & by-laws of the company, to be enforce from time to time.
• I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.
For Booking, Info & Customize Tour
Call/WhatsApp 0321-4591408 – 0308-5264698