Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country occupying the Malaysian Peninsula and part of the island of Borneo. It’s known for its beaches, rain forests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European influences. The sprawling capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers including the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers.
Malaysia Tourist Visa
PKR 17,000/-Per Person
PKR 10,000/-Per Person (EVISA)
- Original Passport with 08 months validity attach previous passport if any
- Account Maintenance Certificate With Bank Statement Last Six Month.
- Return Air Ticket
- Travel Agency Undertaking On Letter Head.
- Valid CNIC Copy
- Minimum Balance 200,000/- (For Single Person).
- Two Photographs Size (35 x 50) in White Back Ground (Mate finish paper).
- Request Letter for Embassy on Company Letterhead with Visiting Card.
- Note: All visas charges are non-refundable in case of Visa reject or Delay.
Duration of Stay / Visa Processing Time
Visa Processing Time 7 To 8 Working Days.
Send Your Visa Documents For Office
For Any Query, Please Feel Free To Contact Below Mentioned Contact Numbers.
Contact: Mr. Rashid Khalil
Whatsapp Call: 0308-5264698 / 0321-4591408
For more queries: Please call us at: [email protected] or Call : +92 42-35847771-2-5 + 92-308-5264698